- Contact Us
Org. Design & Development
Several leading companies across various industries trust GEP to provide them unbiased advice on their procurement capabilities and design an organization that is custom-built for success in the long run. Our approach is built on principles that ensure that our designs are practical and hold water in the real world.
Let strategy drive design
Start and end with a strategic vision and evaluate all organizational changes for their impact on achieving this vision.
Take a holistic approach
Organization charts are not Organization Design. People's skills, working relationships and performance expectations will change and must be managed well.
Performance trumps politics
Use facts and data to guide your decision making to avoid the political debates relating to control and autonomy.
Anticipate and lead the change
Help guide your team and business clients through a structured process of change and improvement.
We understand the importance of constant knowledge transfer during such engagements and work in a highly collaborative manner setting the ground for successful transition to the new ways of working. Finally, we help our clients throughout the change management process through tailored communication strategies, change workshops, training and marketing the change across the organization.
If you are interested in knowing if your procurement organization is best-in-class or how to get there, contact us today.
GEP has helped many market-leading companies deliver dramatically improved performance
A leading housing products manufacturer
saved over $200 million over 6 years
A leading consumer products company
saved over $300 million over four years
A leading cosmetics company
saved over $100 million over five years
Our approach to organization design and development include
- Determine procurement’s organizational effectiveness as measured by the internal customer’s satisfaction and achieved savings results
- Organization structure assessment and re-design
- Operating model design including roles and responsibilities, work segmentation and accountability
- Manpower requirements, recruitment and succession plan
- Competency assessment and competency acquisition plan
- Personalized training
- Cultural assessment and change management plan
- Performance management system and career progression plan
- Organizational metrics design and measurement approach