- 4-7 years of experience in Pharma / Biotech / Medical devices space with a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver quality output customized to client requirements.
- Understanding of Procurement and/or Supply Chain domain
- Good to have – People management skills
- Good to have – Experience in Supply Market Intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Analytical thinker – someone who can decode client’s business challenges and structure/deliver research output to mitigate those issue
- This position is a part of the growing market intelligence practice and will require you to work on projects that are important for our client’s procurement organization
- Work with client’s procurement stakeholders to understand their key data/insight requirements and design MI frameworks to address those requirements.
- Proactively deliver whitepapers and other collateral to project GEP as one of the thought leaders in industry
- Key enabler in client acquisition process. Liaise with Sales and Engagement Managers to identify prospects and play critical role in their acquisition
- Design research assignments with clients, and manage and guide its delivery internally
- Groom team of analysts
- He/she would report to the Research Manager
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?