- Setting up integrations for new and existing GEP clients by working with Internal and External Partners to activate integrations
- Execute standardized P2P processes and strategies for assigned suppliers.
- Work effectively with peers and others for on time completion of projects and client Go Live.
- Contact supplier to fill and complete registration in accordance with their company profile.
- Conduct supplier training on the P2P process.
- Provide reports, information, analysis etc., as required, in a timely, professional manner.
- Maintain good level of public relations with suppliers.
- Resolve queries and issues faced by the Suppliers and internal team members in P2P process.
- Ability to understand standard orders, invoices and techniques, independently work with suppliers and on boarding of them.
- Added advantage of in depth Knowledge of P2P tools –end user functionality.
- Willing to work in 6pm to 3am shift
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?