- Setting up integrations for new and existing GEP clients by working with internal and external partners to activate integrations
- Identify, build & manage prospects pipeline for assigned regions within North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East and Australia.
- Manage and action upon inbound (email & marketing) leads
- Establish contact and build rapport with potential clients, identify decision-makers and introduce GEP
- Generateor guage interest for techology/service offerings & set the right expectations
- Schedule conference calls for onsite/regional managers/VPs and assist them in qualifying leads and help with follow ups
- Maintain and update records in Customer Relationship Management & related sales tools
- Graduation is compulsory (MBA preferred)
- Basic knowledge of MS office tools and Customer Relationship Management software (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Business Contact Management)
- Willing to work in shifts – Weekdays Only
- Based out of or staying in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?