- Support Presales team in terms of responding to the RFIs/RFPs, create proposal package and client meeting decks
- Build and update repository of critical content from previously responded RFPs, RFIs and client meeting decks
- Work with consulting/marketing team to proactively collect information but not limited to client references, case studies and other sales/marketing related materials
- Support presales team in developing new content on a need to need basis
- Update and maintain presales tracker on a weekly basis
Education and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years total experience in procurement consulting & outsourcing industry is preferred
- Past experience in presales function is desirable
- Background in business research and analysis, management consulting, or corporate strategy will be plus
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) is a plus or Bachelors in Engineering
Knowledge and skills required:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and influence
- Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
- Ability to draft and present client deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights on client issues
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?