- Setting up integrations for new and existing GEP clients by working with Internal and External Partners to activate integrations
- Talk directly with customers’ IT organizations and SMEs to help them understand data formats and negotiate protocols
- Maintain updated reporting and integration progress for all integration requests
- Provides regular, frequent and consistent status updates to the other members of the Implementation team regarding integration requests
- Troubleshoot existing integrations on behalf of clients and third party service providers
- Assist with gathering and tracking information from clients and third party service providers when new integrations and services are requested
- Assist Implementation Project Managers with other aspects of new client implementations as needed and available
- Assist Support team members with escalated integration troubleshooting as needed
- Other projects and job duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years of experience in writing software
- Minimum 2 year of experience working directly with customer IT or SMEs
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) - X12 or EDIFACT. Familiarity with VANs, AS2 and other forms of transmitting and routing EDI.
- Familiarity with Web Services, including RESTful web services and SOAP.
- Familiarity with generating and manipulating common data formats, including CSV, XML and JSON. In particular, able to handle very large files of these types intelligently.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably SQL Server). Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers, and do basic performance tuning.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Prior Experience integrating ERPs such as SAP or Oracle ERP is a plus
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?