Job Description: Manager Consulting with strong experience in Startegic Sourcing and SCM Consulting
- Experience in consulting solutions for US / Europe based clients with a domain expertise in strategic sourcing and supply chain management consulting
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- Should be capable of frequently thinking “out of the box” about client issues, and develop intellectual capital in white papers, publications, etc
- Ensure that goals agreed between customers and GEP are met
- Working on sourcing strategies, manage a team of consulting resources and deliver savings as projected
- Establishing processes and ensuring seamless service delivery to client on schedule.
- Responsible for client deliverable and benefits. Should redirect team activities based on insights
- Develop positive relationships with client e.g. CPO, buyers, sourcing and Procurement team
- Understand client needs to provide flawless service by constantly seeking to understand client’s goals and concerns
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting the program manager/BD in efforts to expand client relationship.
- Responsible for development of sourcing strategies and strengthen procurement effectiveness
- Ready to travel to client locations in US/UK
- Should have domain expertise of supply chain management and procurement
- Good communication skills, persistent & patient, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand the consulting business processes and problems
- Excellent people management and coaching abilities
- Very good hands-on skills in sourcing and category expertise in direct and indirect categories across multiple industries
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with 5+ years of Category expertise in GPS/IT/MRO/Marketing Services/Logistics
- Masters in Operations/Materials Management, CPIM, CSCP, APICS certification would be preferred from Premium Institutes preferred.
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?