- The solution design/presales team is a highly critical, specialized and fast growing team within GEP. As part of the solution design team, your primary responsibility is to develop compelling proposals and respond to RFPs / RFIs that we receive from global companies for procurement consulting and procurement outsourcing.
- You will directly work with GEP’s top management including VPs / C-level executives to prepare and finalize procurement solutions
- This team plays a key role in end-to-end sales cycle and driving GEP’s growth. However, there are no sales targets.
- The end-to-end solution design / proposal development cycle includes the following:
- Summarizing client’s requirements to GEP executives
- Understanding client requirements and designing a winning strategy
- Coming up with a project plan to finalize responses within agreed timelines
- Creating responses to client questions, designing compelling power-point presentations and finalizing a package that is client ready
- Designing solutions that include staffing, pricing, margin and value propositions.
- Presenting solutions to the top management in a convincing way and drive consensus on the final solution
- Collaborate with global consulting and technology teams as required.
- Work on knowledge management initiatives such as white papers and collaterals.
- You’ll work directly with GEP leadership team that will help you develop business acumen and understand the nitty-gritties of procurement consulting and outsourcing business.
- You’ll be a part of a small and niche group that is going to grow very fast
- Significant growth opportunities and faster professional development
- You’re a key driver of the company’s growth
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?