- 14+ years of experience, managing cross functional Procurement Operations team (20+)
- Develops objectives and plans for team associates and track performance for annual goals
- Administers activities relative to supplier research, auction management, bid-management and appropriate documentation practices as required by the client
- Maintains thorough documentation of process to be compliant during audits
- Works in conjunction with the program manager to 'market' services to the client
- Ensure team is trained to support client requirements
- Responsible for team attrition
- Ensure all SLA's are meet or exceeded
- Independently manage transitions for new client engagement
- Support on revenue targets for existing client
- Monitor and foresee program risks, provide risk mitigation plan and implement the same.
- Program and client relationship owner
- Responsible for all reporting activities for the client
- Support on business development activities as and when required
- Contribute significantly in firm building activities
- Responsible for BCP and DR plan for the project/process
- In depth knowledge of procurement management processes, change management and best practices
- In depth knowledge of purchase to pay processes
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Client Management skills
- Should be able to handle escalations both within the team and from the client side
- Knowledge of P2P end user functionality
- Project Management experience
- SLA monitoring and reporting
- Transition Management Skill
- P2P, RFP/eAuction, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?