- Develop reports using MicroStrategy (9.0 and above)
- Develop Dashboards using MicroStrategy (9.0 and above)
- Project creation & Schema object creation
- MicroStrategy Administration (Good to have)
- Database designing skills (Good to have)
- Good SQL knowledge required.
- Admin skills (Project Creation, Configuration, Security, User Creation, ACL)
- SSAS & SSIS (Good to have)
- Good communication to interact with Micro strategy Support Team (SSE)
- Exposure to other MSTR tools (Command Manager, Object Manager & Enterprise Manager) – Good to have
- Fast learner and quick to ramp up on new technologies
- Organized, self-motivator, great communicator and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
- Strong work ethic, commitment and team work
- Ability to multi-task with little supervision
- Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and production issues
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?