- Responsible for collaborating with the existing technology team to understand and leverage current technology components available under existing products
- Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and production issues
- Experience with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures and views.
- Expertise in Web form designing.
- Understanding .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, Object oriented programming concepts. Sound knowledge of System Architecture
- Experience and knowledge about software life cycle, including applying structured methodology to analysis is required
- Knowledge of LINQ, Nunit tool, UML, Design patterns
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?