- Execute standardized sourcing processes and strategies for assigned categories/subcategories
- Work effectively with peers and others to operate a proactive supplies and consumables environment for the businesses
- Conduct RFx sourcing(includes eAuctions) and benchmarking for the commodities and services assigned and create analysis to support recommendations for periodic changes in supply
- Ability to understand standard purchasing practices and techniques, independently work with suppliers and receiving locations to quickly reconcile discrepancies with supplier deliveries and other client terms & conditions.
- Analyses quotations, manages day-to-day supplier interfaces including discrepancies/deliveries, etc. - Participates as member of Sourcing Team to ensure compliance with all procurement processes
- Conduct supplier’s performance validation events
- Conduct basic supplier profiling and financial risk assessment activities
- Knowledge of project management, R&D and sourcing
- Financial analysis and quantitative skills
- Business acumen: Understanding how markets work
- Change management skills: Effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments Negotiation skills includes building eAuction strategies
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suites, Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge(Required Quotient)
- BSc/MSc/BE Chemical/BTech Chemical
- Must have R&D work experience in Agrochemical sector
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?