- Setting up integrations for new and existing GEP clients by working with internal and external partners to activate integrations
- Execute complex and strategic sourcing projects of categories/sub-categories to include: translating business requirements into clear statements of work, solicits bids and leads auctions
- Should prepare negotiation scripts and negotiate with suppliers, makes recommendations, helps on-board, qualifies and contracts with new vendor and ensures compliance
- Demonstrated ability to apply and translate business expertise to breakthrough thinking that significantly impacts the client’s long-term strategic position, thought leaders
- Manage and optimize functional sourcing support activities while ensuring adherence to client’s corporate standards. Provide necessary information input to enablement group
- Engage with internal & external business partners to ensure that decisions are based on the broad scope of the organization and achieve optimum daily execution
- Manage project allocation, support team members during kick off meeting and share best practices
- Monitoring performance satisfaction, ensuring all SLAs accountable for are met and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate in recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of project management and sourcing
- Strong financial analysis and quantitative skills
- Business acumen: Understanding how markets work
- Change management skills: Effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Strong knowledge on Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?