- eSpend tool configuration including reports
- Document requirements in Requirements and Feedback Document
- Analysis of the spend data provided by the customer
- Expectation setting with the customer on deliverables
- Share knowledge with team members
- Follow laid down processes, update weekly status and have weekly 1-1 with Project Leader / Project Manager
- Understand and resolve issues (customer / internal) with processed data effectively and efficiently
- Identify innovative approaches / solutions to problems / issues in the project / pilot
- Demo eSpend tool to customers
- Understand the SOW and ensure deliverables as per SOW
- Perception alignment with customers onsite / offsite
- Analyze reports to identify potential savings opportunities
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?