- Natural Language Processing(NLP) algorithms like stemming, noise word removal, language analysis/identifications, etc
- Machine learning: should have deep understanding ML algorithms like SVM, Na- ve Bayes, Regression, and others.
- Conceptual modelling: to be able to share and articulate modelling
- Statistical analysis: to understand and work around possible limitations in models
- Predictive modelling and forecasting algorithms
- Exposure to sql and no-sql DB world.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and related scripting like Bash/shell script
- Strong in analysis and problem solving
- Someone with both statistical modeling experience and technical.
- Engineering graduates preferably from Tier 1 college.
- Data scientist needs to be able to program, preferably in different programming languages such as Python, R, Java, SQL and open to learn and work in any cutting edge technologies.
- They need to have a deep understanding of Hadoop, Hive and/or MapReduce.
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?