- Work with Product management and development Team to drive the scope and direction of product end-user documentation
- Analyze, interpret, compose, and edit information to develop documentation (User manuals/ Product specification/ Training manuals) in various media
- Gather knowledge about customer documentation needs and produce usable polished content
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently with minimal supervision
- Write, edit, produce, and maintain on-line (internet/web-based) documentation Support quality assurance efforts
- Assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with federal regulations
- Experience: 5-8 years
- Person should be conversant with MS-Word and have some idea about Camtasia Studio 8.0
- Person should be outgoing and gets things done
- Should be very effective is working with diverse teams
- Knowledge of Foreign Languages would be an added advantage
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?