Join the world’s leading supply chain and procurement experts at GEP INNOVATE 2021, from October 19–21. Don’t miss this exclusive conference, created to enable business innovation and collaboration by connecting and sharing the latest insights. GEP INNOVATE 2021 combines an invitation-only, live event in New York City with a virtual event available to all.
In addition to live content streamed direct from the event, the virtual conference will feature a host of exclusive and unmissable high-value content that will only be available at GEP INNOVATE DIGITAL ’21.
Watch global business and industry leaders in thought-provoking keynotes, be part of insight-packed customer case study sessions and connect with your peers in engaging virtual networking events. GEP INNOVATE DIGITAL ‘21 is open to all supply chain and procurement professionals worldwide.
GEP INNOVATE 2021 will feature a host of compelling speakers from a spectrum of industries. They will address a wide range of themes that are both timely and crucial to supply chain and procurement professionals. This page will be updated as each new speaker is confirmed.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Group Procurement Director
Asahi Europe & International
Director of Product Management
Executive Director, Information, Analytics & Systems Procurement Services
University of California
Head of Strategic Sourcing
The agenda for GEP Innovate 2021 is being finalized and will feature a roster of great speakers, engaging live and virtual sessions, and unique networking opportunities. Attendees can expect:
- Insights into the latest innovations in supply chain and procurement software
- Compelling discussions and presentations covering a wide range of topics of interest to industry professionals
- Pan-industry case studies detailing how leading organizations have dealt with the upheavals of 2020
- Keynote and main stage presentations, discussion panels and fireside chats with leaders and pioneers in supply chain and procurement
- Presentations detailing our industry’s next phase of evolution