READY FOR THE NEW NORMAL?
The future is here. The message is clear. It’s time to change, to learn and to grow.
Enterprises that are truly committed to digital transformation are the ones thriving amid disruption. They are navigating the crisis more effectively, with greater agility and resilience than others.
What does this mean for your enterprise? What should you be doing now — and differently? And how can you get there quickly?
Get all your answers at GEP INNOVATE DIGITAL: 2020 VISION.
Join some of the best minds in the industry — business, procurement, and supply chain leaders — to understand how you can successfully navigate change.
Learn how you can digitally transform your business to thrive in the new normal. Get expert advice on charting your digital transformation journey. From people who’ve been there, done that.
Engage in dozens of enriching and interactive virtual sessions — from insight-packed case studies to previews of new technology innovations.
See what’s new and what’s next in the world of digital procurement and supply chain. Prepare to lead the change for your enterprise.
Register for access
Speakers & Panelists
MacArthur Genius and Pulitzer Prize Winning Author of Guns, Germs and Steel and Upheaval: How Nations Cope with Crisis and Change
Executive Chairman and CEO of DuPont; Noted Industry Veteran, Renowned Change Leader
Former CEO and Executive Chairman of Frontier Communications; Board Member at Costco, Hewlett Packard, Lyft
Chairman of Aptiv, Former Chairman and CEO of Rohm and Haas, Board Member at DuPont, Member of GEP Advisory Board
Former CEO of Alcatel-Lucent, Chairman of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Board Member at General Motors, Merck, Arconic
Chief Information Officer, Chevron; Tech Innovation Champion
Vice President of Global Information Technology, ExxonMobil; Digital Transformation Leader
Chief Procurement Officer, DuPont; Board Member at Institute of Supply Management (ISM)
Chief Procurement Officer, Legal & General
Chief Procurement Officer, Asahi Breweries
Trade and Globalization Editor, The Economist
President and CEO, Sourcing Industry Group (SIG); Ambassador of The Sustainable Procurement Pledge
Chief Research Officer, Ardent Partners; Global Procurement and Supply Management Expert
Head of Partnerships & Digital Engagement, Procurement Leaders
CEO & Co-Founder, GEP; Technology Evangelist, Serial Inventor, EY Entrepreneur of the Year
President and Co-Founder of GEP; Growth Leader, TiE Entrepreneur of the Year, Winner of ISM and SDCE Awards for Women in Supply Chain
The content includes :
- Keynote Presentations and CEO Conversations: hear from the leadership of GEP and fireside chat sessions: Ed Breen, CEO of DuPont in conversation with Raj Gupta, former CEO of Rohm and Haas, and Maggie Wilderotter, former CEO of Frontier with Pat Russo, former CEO of Lucent
- Guest Speaker: Jared Diamond, best-selling author on the challenges facing the modern world and lesson from history
- Customer Case Studies: hear from key figures at leading companies and gain insights into how others are managing digital transformation in challenging times
- Procurement and Supply Chain Technology Insights: a huge program of technology overview and deep-dive sessions designed to reveal insights into the latest innovations in the space
- Procurement Transformation Insights: hear from senior subject-matter experts from GEP on a range of subjects of key importance to procurement and supply teams in 2020 and beyond
- Interactive Discussions and Q&A Sessions: discuss the thoughts and learnings from the sessions with the presenters, the GEP team and other delegates.
Access the conference proceedings
From anywhere in the world