GEP's supply chain management dashboard is an indispensable tool for supply chain executives and metric owners. Visualize trends with ease, track performance targets in real time, and understand the most critical issues facing your company's supply chain – all in just one glance.
GEP has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies define and benchmark the most relevant metrics to ensure efficiency and improve performance. A standardized set of key performance indicators (KPIs) allows you to review supply chain operations efficiently across regions, business units and plants; even brands and channels.
- Get a real time pulse of your supply chain's performance, without compromising on the detail you need
- Enhance engagement across all supply chain levels with standardized, meaningful reporting interfaces
- Leverage data to make more informed and effective decisions, quickly
GEP's supply chain management dashboard increases data visibility by delivering intuitive visuals that measure current performance against historical trends and targets, and providing supply chain stakeholders with the insight they need to take targeted action.
SMART by GEP®, our flexible, cloud-based, platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution allows you to customize the dashboard to your organization's unique needs. User-friendly interfaces and speedy deployment means that the tool can be adopted seamlessly into your supply chain network.
A portfolio of intuitive charts, coupled with our streamlined data collection process, cuts through the clutter, freeing up precious time for your team to focus on advanced analysis and action.
Why GEP’s Supply Chain Dashboard?
- Standardized Metrics:Commonly defined metrics across time, geographies and categories; benchmark against Industry standards
- Data Visibility:Meaningful data visualization and key trends through dashboard view with drill-down capability to granular view of operations
- Intuitive Interface:Intelligent user friendly functionality allows effortless viewing and analysis
- Customized Reports: Tailor data analysis to various business needs; schedule reports to run regularly in conjunction with internal progress meetings
- Centralized Repository: Secure access to online platform for all consolidated SCM metric data for effective data storage & use
- Performance Review: Executive summary dashboard and plant performance visualizer makes it easy to track progress at all levels vs. targets
- System Automation: Feed data directly from multiple enterprise resource planning systems and management reports
With GEP's powerful supply chain dashboard, you'll have all the information you need, right at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere.