How do supply chain leaders build and maintain resilient supply chains in a complex global environment, with operations spread across continents – each with different dynamics? By developing and adopting robust supply chain strategies, agile and flexible enough to respond to rapid changes in the business landscape. Fact is, in today’s increasingly globalized and digital economy, a well-aligned supply chain strategy can not only support business strategy but also drive it.
GEP’s supply chain strategy services help enterprises align their supply chain processes and operating models with their business strategy. We design, develop and implement supply chain strategies that create resilient supply chain delivering business results. Experience the real, hard-number impact – reduced expenses, improved agility, greater flexibility and responsiveness – that can help your organization boost both, profitability and competitiveness.
Develop a Winning Supply Chain Strategy with GEP
Our approach is simple – we start off with your customer at the center. Supply chain processes are horizontal and work across internal, vertical organizations to deliver value to customers. People, process, technology and assets must work seamlessly, meeting and exceeding customer expectations to win in the marketplace. We first understand your business goals and then work with you to develop supply chain strategies that drive superior competitive advantage and value.
Time does not stand still and neither does GEP’s Supply Chain Strategy approach. We take into account key drivers that improve your ability to effectively compete:
- Market Alignment: We align your supply chain operations with customer values, adding a new dimension to the overall supply chain – one that drives greater levels of customer service and higher profitability
- Global Growth and Expansion: Enterprises can only grow as fast as their supply chains. GEP helps enterprises develop global supply chain strategies that can support their business needs today and tomorrow
- Supplier Relationships: Suppliers are critical to the success of every supply chain. GEP helps you work with your suppliers to develop mutual capabilities to improve supply chain effectiveness and customer service
- Risk Management: Supply chains today must be robust enough to withstand social, economic and geopolitical risks, besides new and emerging threats, such as cyberattacks. GEP makes supply chain risk management an integral part of your supply chain strategy to help you identify and mitigate risks quickly
- Process Redesign: Our experts will help you redesign your supply chain operations and processes to operationalize and ensure effective implementation of your supply chain strategies
- Performance Management: GEP’s real-time data analysis and intuitive supply chain dashboards help you evaluate the performance of your supply chain against predefined KPIs and benchmarks and take improvement measures
At GEP, we believe that successful supply chain strategies are, by definition, sustainable. We work with Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises to develop and execute supply chain strategies that deliver competitive advantage year after year.
Together, we'll blueprint a supply chain strategy that not only achieves current objectives, but helps sustain success through shifts in economic conditions, corporate strategy, and technology as well as social, political and environmental factors.
Right now, with market leaders on six continents, GEP is working to identify product-wise manufacturing and storage locations, evaluate transportation options and providers, optimize resource allocation, understand and manage performance, and implement more efficient, more effective processes. We can help you too.