- Procurement Transformation
- Strategic Sourcing
- Opportunity Assessment
- Low Cost Country Sourcing
- Supply Chain Consulting
- M & A Services
- Supply Risk Management
Aiming for Smarter Spend? We'll Show You How.
Decoding sourcing dilemmas
An advanced analysis of historic spend data is the backbone of any Strategic Sourcing solution. Apart from spend analysis, GEP conducts a thorough review of existing sourcing processes to present an 'As is to Ideal' road map. This is made possible through relevant inputs from stakeholders. Procurement teams, higher management and suppliers are actively engaged to draw a detailed long term savings roadmap. This is generally followed by identification of categories, with potential savings and a supply market analysis.
- Analysis of category data by supplier, business unit, sub-categories, diversity spend, number of purchase orders
- Identify synergies between different BUs/companies and opportunity for supplier rationalization
- Identify, quantify and prioritize the opportunities, based on potential savings, category complexity, ease of implementation and other change management factors
- Develop a procurement transformation and sourcing roadmap, resource estimation, timelines for sourcing execution and savings cash flow
GEP has sourced over $50 billion in various categories for several Fortune 500 clients. Find out more on our Category Sourcing and Management expertise.
Get deeper, more meaningful and useful insights into spend.
With rapid time-to-value and superb support and service, GEP is a leader in customer satisfaction.