- Procurement Transformation
- Strategic Sourcing
- Opportunity Assessment
- Low Cost Country Sourcing
- Supply Chain Consulting
- M & A Services
- Supply Risk Management
Procurement’s role is evolving rapidly from a tactical team focused on cost reduction to a strategic entity driving enterprise-wide value. Enterprises worldwide are asking their procurement teams to play a larger and more strategic role in the overall corporate growth and deliver sustainable business results.
To meet these new expectations, procurement organizations must transform their legacy processes, practices and structures, and align them with the current needs of the enterprise.
GEP adopts a holistic approach to procurement transformation that focuses on building a high-performance procurement organization in the shortest period of time.
Like any transformation program, the real challenge is in the implementation. Organizations often follow the path of building detailed transformation roadmaps and implementation plans, many times using outside expertise, but fail to realize the benefits in the real world. We differentiate ourselves by supporting our clients throughout the transformation journey. In our engagements, we typically run a parallel track of strategic sourcing to help our clients deliver lasting financial results while they build internal capabilities.
Take Your Procurement Team to the Next Level
- Developing organization-wide procurement strategy aligned to business goals
- Implementing a strategic sourcing roadmap for significant savings in the short term while achieving corporate goals
- Developing category specific strategies for ongoing category management
- Assessing existing organizational effectiveness and competencies
- Designing the right organization structure aligned with the business
- Skill enhancement program including Training, recruitment and succession plan
- Implementing a robust governance and performance management framework including metrics and scorecards
- Leading the change management program
Processes and Tools
- Implementing a procurement support infrastructure – acquiring resources and tools
- Assessing and improving processes and policies for all S2P functions
- Reviewing technology requirements and implementing best-fit solutions
Our procurement transformation engagements are led by seasoned procurement experts and supported by a world-class infrastructure comprised of our sophisticated methodologies, cloud-based procurement software, a rich knowledge base of best-practices, benchmarks and analytical tools and templates, market intelligence capabilities and global reach.
GEP’s expertise encompasses indirect and direct spend in specialized industries ranging from food products to high-tech manufacturing.
A lot of companies say they’re client-centric. But they don’t act that way. There’s a lot of one-size-fits-all out there – whether it's scope, pricing, pace, package or terms.
In our experience, clients prefer solutions geared to their needs, not ours. So, we listen to your requirements and evaluate every situation on its own terms.
Over a dozen years of steady growth into a procurement leader has taught us that together we can create relationships that make sense and generate lasting value for all. You might say flexibility is in our DNA. Contact us at your convenience, of course.
GEP has helped many market-leading companies deliver dramatically improved performance
A leading housing products manufacturer
saved over $200 million over 6 years
A leading consumer products company
saved over $300 million over four years
A leading cosmetics company
saved over $100 million over five years