CPOs are constantly looking to procurement teams to drive more value from sourcing and contracts.
And today, your business must be agile, resilient and cost-effective — all at the same time.
How do you begin? Where should you source from now? What can you do to ensure the best prices from your suppliers?
Watch this webcast — Strategies for a Never Normal World: Boost Your Sourcing Smarts to Empower Better Negotiations — to get the answers you need. This webcast features a top GEP thought leader who lays out real-world approaches you can use to ensure you’re armed with the most favorable terms. Gain valuable negotiation leverage with the right mindset — and the right technologies, such as AI-powered, automated should-cost models — to secure the outcomes and contracts you want and have to have. Give your company a competitive edge with stronger sourcing strategies and useful tips.
Key Discussion Points:
- Why procurement’s mission is about more than reducing costs
- The evolution of should-cost modeling
- Get the negotiation edge you need from the right data sources
- How AI is breathing new life into strategic sourcing
- Insights on automating sourcing processes