Our Track Record: Making Bold Strides for Sustainability
More than 450 Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises across more than 30 industries and verticals worldwide count on GEP to solve their most pressing business challenges and achieve ambitious goals. Fresh thinking, innovative products, unrivaled domain and subject expertise, and smart, passionate people — this is how GEP creates and delivers unified business solutions of unprecedented scale, power and effectiveness.
As an associate partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), GEP is using our broad expertise in AI, digital transformation and supply chain optimization to drive a global discussion on AI’s potential impacts on sustainability, diversity, and social and economic equity.
In response to a wave of challenges that have catalyzed the need for new thinking around supply chain strategy and operations, GEP will convene the inaugural CEO Roundtable on the New Supply Chain in February 2022. It’s an opportunity for the world’s foremost business leaders to gather, debate and decide on pathways forward.
GEP is a participant member of the UN Global Compact and is committed to taking action on its sustainable development goals (SDGs) to ensure a more sustainable and equitable world.
We joined The Sustainable Procurement Pledge (SPP), a pro-bono community committed to embedding sustainability into their procurement practices and sharing their knowledge and tools.
Leading From the Front: Worldwide Advocacy
GEP’s leaders, employees and partners understand the tremendous responsibility that we all share to make the world better for future generations. That’s why we’ve pledged to reduce our carbon emissions by 60% before 2025 by:
- Limiting our corporate travel to minimize our overall carbon footprint by promoting carpooling, choosing long-distance train rides instead of flight, using ride-hailing services such as Uber and Lyft
- Adopting a reduce, reuse and recycle philosophy for all waste
- Transitioning to energy-efficient LED lights in the U.S., U.K., Czech Republic, India and China, and installing daylight-harvesting technologies in our facilities in India and China
- Engaging our employees in hyperlocal, high-impact advocacy efforts in their respective regions
Employee engagement globally
Energy efficiency achieved
Plastic bottles diverted from landfills
Living Our Values Through Sustainability
At GEP, we take pride in:
We leverage sustainability practices to deliver long-term benefits to clients.
We make long-term sustainability investments with clear ROI.
We're making steady progress to incorporate sustainability into our core business practices.
We identify and manage risk areas that can materially impact internal and external stakeholders.
We develop products and services that incorporate core sustainability values.
We’re doing our part to be responsible stewards of the environment.
Recognition & Achievements
GEP’s commitment to the environment has won us high recognition from numerous organizations worldwide, including EcoVadis, one of the most trusted providers of comprehensive business Corporate Social Responsibility ratings.
Like other CSR auditors before them, EcoVadis found that GEP’s proactive, progressive policies, actions and demonstrated results support our public commitment to putting our values into practice every day.
- Our delivery centers are LEED-Gold certified and green-certified
- We joined the World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s (WBCSD) pledge for access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- We won the Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine