GEP brings years of experience in managing sourcing activities across hundreds of indirect and direct categories.
Leveraging the powerful, cloud-based RFx/Auction tools of GEP SMART™, our sourcing teams consistently deliver large gains in hard savings, responsiveness and time, so our clients can tackle more strategic, value-added activities.
GEP successfully manages thousands of sourcing events every year, ranging from the relatively straightforward to the exhaustively complex, across almost every category. No other provider brings more practical know-how to bear on each sourcing engagement.
Well versed in strategic sourcing and category management, GEP serves clients in over 20 industries and continues to grow spend under management and value delivered.
– Derk Erbé, Vice President, Sourcing and Procurement, HfS Research
Sourcing via RFx/Auctions
RFx/Auctions are integral to a procurement organization’s sourcing efforts. GEP offers end-to-end support, bringing a nuanced approach to seamlessly execute a complex set of tactical and strategic activities.
- Designing RFx by leveraging our vast library of RFP templates for most categories
- Assessing category suitability for auctions
- Developing category-specific auction strategies, including pre-auction filtering, lotting structures, bidding rules, visibility and extension rules among others
- Auction setup, training and supplier communication
- Support for suppliers during the event
- Post-auction bid and scenario analysis
- Our teams are expert users of all major sourcing platforms, but we also can leverage our own highly versatile, best-in-class sourcing tools.
Learn more about GEP SMART's RFx/Auction tools.