GEP has captured another top group ranking for our best-in-class CLM. This time, Forrester Wave™ designated us a Leader for Contract Lifecycle Management in its Buy-Side Contract Suites report for Q4 2021.
The report recognized the superior CLM capabilities of GEP SMART™ — our AI-powered, cloud-native software for direct and indirect procurement — based on our scores for usability, vendor support and these other criteria:
- Ability to detect and prevent contract duplication
- Contract negotiation with external parties
- Buy-side contract support
- Spend analytics products
- S2C architecture
- Improvements to contract terms and conditions
- Product roadmap and execution strategy
- Market approach
GEP remains a good choice for clients in its target industries of manufacturing, energy, utilities, financial services, and retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) that are also interested in other S2C products in its suite. GEP’s consulting and outsourcing services will appeal to organizations with limited internal resources and those seeking external expertise.
— The Forrester Wave™ Contract Lifecycle Management For Buy-Side Contract Suites, Q4 2021
Why Customers Rely on GEP SMART™
Our AI-powered, cloud-native procurement software offers comprehensive source-to-pay functionality in a unified platform that is intelligently designed and easy to use, promoting seamless collaboration and end-to-end visibility.
GEP SMART’s game-changing CLM suite features:
- User-configurable auto-alerts that trigger critical action at key points in the contract life cycle
- Comprehensive, collaborative contract creation and approval functionality that accelerates authoring
- A robust contract repository that’s centralized and searchable
- Integrated reporting that helps users easily monitor contract execution and compliance
- S2P integration that enables users to create contracts directly from supplier offers
- Intuitive dashboards that provide full contract visibility, utilization and compliance data, supplier performance metrics and risk status