For the second year in a row, GEP has been named a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Procurement Software Platforms and Solutions quadrant report.
ISG, a leading global technology and research advisory firm, recognized the AI-powered low-code/no-code GEP SOFTWARE as a Leader in both the large and midmarket segments.
This recognition follows close on the heels of top honors from other leading analysts for GEP’s software offerings, which include the source-to-pay platform GEP SMART™ and supply chain software GEP NEXXE™.
GEP also ranked Leader in Procurement BPO and Transformation Services and in Procurement BPO, Transformation and Software Platforms for the U.S. Public Sector in the 2022 ISG Provider Lens™ reports.
The Procurement Software Platforms and Solutions report offers useful insights for senior leaders looking for a strategic partner that offers both breadth and depth to transform their procurement and supply chain operations.
GEP offers one of the most comprehensive procurement platform and services combinations in ISG’s 2022 study.
— ISG Provider Lens™ Procurement Software Platforms and Solutions 2022
Why Customers Love GEP SOFTWARE
GEP SOFTWARE™ — featuring GEP SMART™, our procurement solution, and GEP NEXXE™, our supply chain solution — is a unified, AI-powered, cloud-native platform that provides comprehensive functionality for managing your supplier information, performance and relationships, and for reducing risk. We lead in:
- Intelligent, user-friendly interfaces; intuitive design; and stunning visual appeal
- Applying emerging technologies, including AI/ML, RPA, NLP and blockchain
- Building on a foundation of open architecture as well as cloud and data technologies
- Encompassing the entire spectrum of procurement and supply chain operations
- Seamlessly integrating with all major ERP, F&A and back-end systems
- Offering a scalable, flexible and secure infrastructure powered by Microsoft Azure
Learn more about GEP SOFTWARE today.