Stay updated with the latest in Procurement — receive thought leadership pieces and event invites directly in your inbox by adding the GEP domain to your list of safe senders and/or contacts. Depending on whether you are using Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo!, simply follow the instructions given below and never miss any email from us.
Microsoft Outlook Users
To add GEP to Outlook contacts if you have received an email from us:
1. Open the GEP email message. Right-click on the name or email address.
2. Click on “Add to Outlook Contacts.”
3. The “New Contact” window that opens will be auto-populated with Name, File As, Email and Display As. Fill the remaining fields, if desired.
4. Click on the “Save & Close” button.
To add GEP to Outlook contacts if you have not received an email message:
1. On the “Home” tab in Microsoft Outlook, in the “New” group, click “New Items”, and then “Contact”.
2. When the “New Contact” window opens enter the Name, File As, Display As and Email Address.
3. Click on the “Save & Close” button.
To add GEP to Outlook “Safe Senders List” if you have received an email from us:
1. Click the “Open” GEP email. On the “Home” tab, in the “Delete” group, click “Junk,” and then click “Never Block Sender” or “Never Block Sender's Domain.”
To add GEP to Outlook “Safe Senders List” if you have not received an email from us:
1. On the “Home” tab, in the “Delete” group, click “Junk,” and then click “Junk E-mail Options.”
2. Select the “Safe Senders” tab, then click “Add.”
3. Enter the specific GEP email address or "@GEP.com" to the list box. Click OK.
4. If you want your contacts to be considered safe senders, select the “Also trust e-mail from my contacts” check box on the Safe Senders tab. (This check box is selected by default.)
1. Open the GEP email. Right-click on the name or email address.
2.Click the arrow next to the Reply button.
3. Select Add <sender name> to contacts list.
4. Gmail notifies you that the sender is on your contacts list.
1. Open the GEP email.
2. Click the “Add to Contacts” link next to the sender's name.
3. Hotmail saves the GEP email address in your address book. You can click the “Edit Contact” link to add more information.
4. Enter contact information and click Save.
1. Open the GEP email message.
2. Click the icon next to the GEP email address.
3. Enter any additional information desired and click Save.