With Amazon Web Services (AWS) releasing Amazon Connect earlier this year, the tech giant is entering the call center space and is ready to disrupt the market by leveraging new technologies.
In an effort to step away from the orthodox method of working via billable hours, software giant Microsoft announced last month they are planning to shift 90% of their legal work to retainer-based models, flat fee, capped fee and performance-based...
As we all are aware, around 90 percent of the growth in media spend is concentrated on Facebook and Google. The remaining 10 percent is left among other content publishers to fight over. This has created some challenges in the media industry. With...
Hi,Few of the customers have thier Sourcing Category Structure maeppd to th
Now that is fine if I can indeed dntmesorate that I do offer better terms
How well do you know your telecom newortk?
In any business veturne, especially in procurement, savings and cost avoida
At last! Soenome who understands! Thanks for posting!
Kudos! What a neat way of thinking about it.
All of these articles have saved me a lot of headaches.
Ah, I see. Well that's not too tricky at all!
Mike, I'm not sure this is the high wire act you suggest.
GEP's ability to integrate with eForms/PeopleSoft, eliminates redundan
A Gartner report about "Best Practices for Choosing, Implementing and
I agree with your blog.
I like the approach its pretty straight forward and workable.
Interesting perspective offering an all new direction to procurement transf
A comprehensive strategic sourcing program often calls for consolidation of
When a company can get the contract management and the purchasing working t
- Professional Services (38)
- IT & Telecom (36)
- Marketing (36)
- Procurement Process and Excellence (27)
- Pharma (22)
- Logistics (19)
- Sourcing (19)
- MRO (18)
- Chemicals (12)
- Facilities Management (12)
- Energy & Utilities (9)
- CAPEX (8)
- Supply Chain (8)
- Risk Management (6)
- Vendor Management (6)
- Agro (4)
- Market Intelligence (2)
- Packaging (2)
- Awards and Events (1)