GEP was named a Leader in the 2022 ISG Provider Lens™ U.S. Public Sector report.
ISG, a leading global technology and research advisory firm, recognized GEP as a Leader in the Procurement BPO, Digital Transformation Services and Software Platforms and Solutions categories stating that GEP "differentiates itself with a strong emphasis on improving clients’ supply chain resilience and procurement/sourcing sustainability."
The report highlights GEP’s strengths in the following areas:
- End-to-end suite of software and consulting services integrating procurement, supply chain and large organizational finance systems and operations
- A dedicated public sector team with broad experience
- Focus on bettering supply chain resilience and procurement sustainability
- Strong U.S. public sector partnerships
GEP offers one of the most comprehensive procurement platform, services, and solution combinations in ISG’s 2022 Public Sector Procurement study.
— ISG Provider Lens™ U.S. Public Sector – Procurement BPO, Transformation, and Software Platforms 2022
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE GEP
- A comprehensive and integrated portfolio of solutions to address the most complex challenges
- Flexible solutions that can be configured to meet your organization’s needs
- Deep procurement focus across multiple industries
- Market-leading software platforms
- Collaborative and results-driven partnerships
Want to know more? Learn more about GEP’s Managed Services today.