Category risk is everywhere. Pricing fluctuations and contract adjustments abound. Keeping your spend targets in compliance feels virtually impossible.
Do you really have the tools you need to manage every category — at global scale?
Legacy, manual approaches — on slow, near-obsolete systems — lack the metrics, visibility and speed you need. Can you source and move to a contract in category quickly? Are you still managing suppliers on spreadsheets?
Watch this webcast conversation hosted by the Everest Group and GEP on the need for digital category management. Discover real-world examples from leading enterprises that are adopting AI, automation and analytics to realize hyperefficient and proactive procurement.
Understand how high-performance, cloud-native platforms are optimizing category sourcing and speeding up contract processes, automatically.
Key Discussion Points:
- Adoption rates for AI/ML, automation, analytics — and how they are being used
- Obtain deeper, more detailed supplier intelligence, instantly
- How to easily isolate and track noncompliant maverick spend
- Improve pricing strategies and boost your negotiation leverage with smarter data
- Advantages of “low- or no-code” — a digital platform for business users and IT teams