- Create and execute design concepts for marketing communication materials – print, ads, posters, infographics, exhibition materials, internal communication materials, merchandise, presentations, marketing collateral (white papers, case studies, research reports and brochures), visiting cards, letter heads, sales support materials, videos, etc.
- Manage projects through the editing process to final approval and delivery. Work with print and other vendors to ensure timely completion of projects
- Participate in offer/creative development meetings within the department
- Interpreting marketing communication goals and developing concepts to deliver high impact visual design. Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies
- Collaborate with writers, editors, marketing specialists and vendors on communication projects
- Ensure quality and adherence to graphic and branding standards. Create brand guidelines and standards.
- Manage the complete print production process
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts. Innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Keep track of emerging design trends and technologies
- Professional graphic design experience in marketing and advertising – corporate or agency. Should have produced work for US and European Markets. B2B experience highly preferred
- Strong design style, ability to create superior, original designs. Should have a strong visual design portfolio that is innovative, reflects current design trends and showcases a broad range of challenges/solutions – preferably B2B experience
- Experience with: Mac, Adobe suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office·
- Excellent illustration skills
- Strong understanding of print production – materials, papers, process, QC, etc.
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent people and team management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fast learner, high attention for detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related fields
- Min: 6 yeas Max: 13 years
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?