- 0-2 years of work of research experience
- Good to have - Knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain corporate functions and processes
- Good to have – Experience in Supply Market Intelligence
- Good written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Analytical thinker – someone who can decode client’s business challenges and structure/deliver research output to mitigate those issues
- Ability to multitask
- As a growing MI practice, this position will require you to work on projects that are important for our client’s procurement organization and their overall functional success
- Conduct extensive secondary and primary research to find information which will help clients save on cost
- Work with client’s key stakeholders to understand their business requirements
- Assist senior members of SMI team to devise category strategy and proactively provide coverage on specific spend areas
- Provide QA support for reports
- He/she would directly report to the Principal Advisors in the MI team
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?